Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
These are the terms which Rosewood Estates gives you access to the Services and the Website. By being a user of the website you accept the terms and conditions. If you ignore the terms and conditions, you must abstain from using the Services.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions may be modified in whole or part by Rosewood Estates at any time. Modifications will be immediately effective.You take responsibility for ensuring that you are familiar with the updated terms and conditions. Your continual use of the Services denotes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
In these terms and conditions, the following terminologies have the definitions set out:
‘Advertisers’ refers to the contracts of Rosewood Estates as detailed in each listing;
‘Rosewood’ means Rosewood Estates;
‘Listings’ refers to the real estate products, properties, or service listing on the Website.
‘Services’ means any online services rendered or may render under the website by Rosewood Estates anytime;
‘User’ means a registered user of the Rosewood Estates website;
‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are referring Rosewood Estates Limited;
‘You’ and ‘your’ are a reference to you;
‘Website’ means the Rosewood Estates website in which the services are offered at the domain “www.rosewoodestates.co.uk”
You specifically understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Services is at your own risk. The Website and services are offered on an “as is” and “as available” situation. To the least extent that is being permitted by law and without obstructing clause 2.1, Rosewood Estates disclaims and disregards all indirect circumstances or warranties, including, but not limited to, any warranties related to the security of your details;
- Rosewood Estates doesn’t ensure that the services offered will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or error-free.
- No advice, detail information been obtained from Rosewood Estates or anyone else shall create any warranty by Rosewood Estates that is not specifically stated in the terms and conditions.
- The advertisers take Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this Website. The posting of such advertisements on the Website does not constitute Rosewood Estates’ recommendation or authorization of the advertised product or service.
- The currency conversions on our website are provided by a third party provider and are for information purposes only. We have done our best to acquire the most updated currency rates, though, we can’t guarantee the accuracy and reliability of the rates being shown or used by the calculator. Exchange rates are an issue to chance at any time without notification and should be used as only a guide. Rosewood Estates will not be held liable for results from use of the provided data – confirm current exchange rates should be always with an honest foreign exchange broker before making transactions of any kind.
- The language translations on this site are delivered using the function offered by Google (Google Translator). Rosewood cannot ensure the accuracy of its translations and some contents on the site may be misrepresented because to this process.
You agree that, to the extreme extent legitimate by law, any and all liability and responsibility of Rosewood Estates to you or other person under or in association with these terms and conditions, or in association with the services, this Website, any other user’s acts or inadvertences, a Security breach, or use of or incompetence to use, the services or this Website, is excepted regardless of if such liability stands against, misdeed, negligence, equity, contracts , constitutional duty breach or otherwise. Rosewood Estates’s liability and concern are omitted in respect of any loss or damage, either direct or indirect, where such includes, profits loss, data loss, business loss or savings anticipation, special or general damages, consequential or incidental loss without restraint,
You reach the agreement to release, protect and keep indemnified us from and against all acts, rights, costs including legal costs and expenses, losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising in or out of connection with failure to comply with the terms and conditions.
Without obstructing any other privileges, opportunities or remedies available to Rosewood Estates, Rosewood Estates may limit events on the Website, or decline to provide our Services, if there is a breach of these terms and conditions or where Rosewood Estates considers it suitable.
While we ensure the privacy and reliability of the details you provide, there still remains the possibility that the details acquired could be accessed unlawfully or observed by a third party while still in transit on the internet, or when it’s been stored and kept on our systems or on the Website. Rosewood Estates takes is not responsible for the distribution of information and details provided due to any form of breach of security.
General rules and provisions
There should be no interference with the Services or Website, or any network, or system connected to them, or attempting to do so from you.
The use of bots, spiders, scrapers or any other unauthorized mechanized means to access the Website or details and information included on it for any purpose is highly prohibited.
Rosewood Estates will use its judicious endeavors to ensure the accessibility of the Website and Services, subject to any interruption necessary for maintenance. Though, Rosewood Estates takes no responsibility for any system inaccessibility or any loss that is incurred as an effect of Website or Services being inaccessible. Also, Rosewood Estates will take no responsibility for corruption of that is of data of any kind.
Rosewood Estates has no responsibility for any lack of performance, unavailability and inaccessibility or failure of the Services or the Website, or for the inability of Rosewood Estates to submit to these terms and conditions wherever the same arises from any reason beyond the regulation of Rosewood Estates.
It does not create a waiver of the rights if we do not r enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions.
If in any case, the provision of the terms and conditions becomes invalid, unenforceable or illegal due to any reason, such content shall be detached from the remaining terms and conditions, which will continue in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. You comply with the non-exclusive authority of the Courts of the United Kingdom.
Intellectual Property Rights
Rosewood Estates is in possession of all intellectual and exclusive property rights in the Website which includes text, graphics, logos, icons, the code and software and other materials underlying and bring into being part of the Services and the Website.
You may not without aforementioned written authorization, in or by any form or means:
- Adjust, duplicate, reproduce, store, distribute, print, exhibit, accomplish, distribute or produce copied works from any area of this Website; or
- Sell any information and details, or items attained from any part of the Website.
These terms and conditions surpass the previous conditions, considerations, obligations, treaties, and representations whatsoever either oral or penned down, and organizes all the agreements, between the events, relating to the terms and conditions’ subject matter.
Rosewood Estates collects personal details and information through the use of the Services and the Website.